Sunday, December 2, 2012

 
Where have I been?
Some of you have been asking me where I have been. Let’s just say BUSY!!!!
I have been working on updating my preparedness stock and training. We had a group meeting before Halloween and it was a huge success. The group is starting to grow and we are meeting new people. Some e of us have been making small changes here and there by gathering supplies, canning, preserving, dehydrating foods etc.
We have well over 150 lbs of propane stored now and it’s all portable. Enough food and water for the recommended 72 hrs for the family including the dogs and cat. We are keeping the escape, (no pun intended) full of gas at most times the Bronco is another challenge. The gas tank is leaking anytime it’s over 1/2 full. Sounds like a winter project.
Enough about me and my family, what have you been doing? I would love to hear it.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment